Friday, November 4, 2011

Haman Kaw, Nonoc?

Ay-ay gajud! (Oh my!)
Uman ini na blog spot?(What is this blogspot all about?)

It's been more than 20 years since I last visited the place where I considered HOME, none other than Nonoc Island, Surigao City.

I was born in Cebu City, but I guess before my first birthday, we already moved to this remote island in Mindanao.  Small, and maybe unknown island to many, this was considered a Paradise Island before.

Haman kaw, Nonoc?(Where are you, Nonoc?)
Hope this blogspot will help promote awareness about this place.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Drunner, nice to know about this blog and its purpose..:)Looking forward for more posts. - Joeyboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks joey!
    i had been home-sicked for a long time now.
    hope my blog will ease the pain.

    ReplyDelete